An Indonesian-based Biannual Anti-Authoritarian Journal
Year IV No # 06, September 2012
Jurnal Kontinum, an Indonesian-based biannual anti-authoritarian journal, is seeking submissions around anti-authoritarian discourse and movement.
There is no specific theme on this volume. You can write the papers, interdisciplinary studies, research result, reporting, interviews, reviews and in-depth analysis of the revolutionary movement through anti-authoritarian approach.
What we mean as anti-authoritarian is a range and tendency such anarchism, libertarian Marxism, anti-state communist, radical ecology, indigenous movements, and ideas and practices that, in principle, reject the capitalism exploitation, and the use of state as tool of liberation.
Through publication of this journal, we seek to minimize fragmentation and inter-sectarian tendencies segregation. Instead, we encourage and facilitate constructive debate and critical discussion among them.
Dissemination of ideas and reflections on anti-authoritarian movement is very important in the struggle against capitalism and the state.
You can contribute :
- Studies : a theoretical study, research, discussion, criticism, critical reviews, essays, and the exposure of conceptual anti-authoritarian ideas and discourse. (For foreign writers, we are more interested about the study and analysis of Indonesia or South East Asia. But it’s not a requirement).
- Interview: with relevant subjects, both theory and praxis surrounding the anti-authoritarian
- Review: book, video, music, artwork, etc
- Reportage: reports and reviews on everyday life, autonomous struggle, both individuals and groups, within and outside the country.
Submissions should be no longer than 5.000 words. Send with a brief information about the author to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 15, 2012.
* We are also looking for non-paper works such as photos, illustrations, and similar materials.
For further information please visit www.kontinum.org
(please, circulate and share this info…)